Do you know, why are you Unsuccessful in blogging?

Do you know, why are you Unsuccessful in blogging?

Do you know, why are you Unsuccessful in blogging?

I am in Blogging from 6 months, and during this time I saw many bloggers fail and I still see, But tell the truth to friends, then I am sad to see this. That I do not have access to Broadband or Internet Connection and you have everything. Still, how are you going behind? By the way I know that many of you bloggers will not have a Broadband Internet connection. But to tell the truth, it is not a major reason for Unsuccessful in blogging.




Major reasons for the failure of blogging

But in these three months, I really did notice why I am behind and how can I move forward. 6 Months Previously when I started blogging, there was not much number of visitors in my blog, but today I have more than 2500 unique visitors and there are more than 6000+ visits every day.

So, we are going directly into the article, leaving all these reasons. Have you ever thought why you are not successful in blogging or why your blog's traffic is low, or why you are failing repeatedly.

Here are some top reasons that will help you understand why people fail in blogging.



1. You do not trust anything

The first hurdle is your mind. I am talking to my experience, in truth your success and failure depends on the nature of your mind, even if your teacher has any thoughts about you, even if you receive less marks in your school or college Whether or not your advice is low, it does not make any difference. The determinants of your success and failure are only you and only you. And your mind.

In truth, our mind disapproves us, Really by My Experience, because it failed six times before and even 4 months ago I felt like I should stop blogging, but I did not give up and went ahead and went Today I understand how I can be successful in blogging.

2. You want to be successful soon

When I started my first blog, then I wanted to succeed quickly. Actually 90 out of 100 bloggers are like this, who want to succeed soon. And this is what makes Blogger a failure. So never blogging for money because if you think only about money, you will not succeed.


There really is no such thing that will make you successful overnight. Because even in a business you do not get rich immediately. And this is also applicable in Principle of Blogging and other Internet Marketing.

So you would like to ask me how long does it take to make a blog successful. Well on the basis of my experience, the more hard work you do, you will get success as soon as possible. But also demands hard work Fresh and Quality Content in Blogging. Along with SEO Techniques.

3. You've just been focusing for some time

If you want to profit only in a short time, then you will soon leave Blogging. Today, they are the most successful bloggers who have moved their blog and their mind towards future benefits and continued to advance their blogging journey.

These bloggers took an average of 5 years to succeed and today they are earning thousands of dollars per day from their blog. So Friends If you want to be really successful in blogging and want to earn thousands of dollars per day, then you have to stop thinking about Short Term. And your mind must move forward for Future Benefit.

4. You are not Focused

Are not you Focused,So If you are not Focused you will not be successful in blogging.

You can become a Successful Blogger only when you are Passionate towards Blogging and do not think about leaving blogging even if you do not get results.

A major part of the blogging world: Rule is that you start your blog by choosing your favorite subject and increasing your blog until you succeed in it.

5. You want to quickly apply ads to your blog

if your blog's traffic is low then you should not have to do advertising on your blog right now. Rather, you should provide quality content to your readers and at the same time, your full emphasis should be to make Traffic Generate. Because if you want to earn a lot of money from your blog, then there is a lot of traffic in your blog.


6. You pay less attention to your content

This is because you always want to get more traffic and high conversion rates. If you really want this, then you should give more importance to your content, Really it is very important. Because when you offer Valuable and Relevant Content to your readers, Traffic and Conversion Rate automatically increases.

How do you like this article to tell us through a comment? Subscribe to us for similar blogging tips and tricks and join us on facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Push notification service for blog

How to Add CommentLuv Plugin to Blogger Blog

Best business ideas to make money online from home